{genevieve, jonathan, & savana}

Happy Friday! My latest and greatest shoot was with a family, who's mama I work with! Geneveive and her husband Jonathan have been blessed with the cutest stinkin ball of love! Ohhh Savana. Savana loves to sing, clap her hands, stomp her feet, and basically get into anything she can find. (I guess most 2 year olds are like that? Who knew?)


We started out shooting in my backyard. My house has acted as host to a couple of shoots now. There's lots of scenery, different textures, & colors; one of the perks of living in the one of the most beautiful places in the world. After that, we headed to Brothers Restaurant, formerly Mattei's Tavern in Los Olivos. She was so lively, energentic, and all around happy. Enjoy amigos! And Viva la Fiesta!!




{girly girl}


 



 




 


 

{hello kitty}




{genevieve, jonathan, & savana}






peace, love & photos,
becca


You may also like

No comments:

Rebecca Rivera Weddings. Powered by Blogger.