~DeeDee & RJ~ The Red House




Hi friends! I figured I should post some of this adorableness that I've been keeping all to myself. Meet RJ! He is the craziest, neediest, adorable cowboy around :)  DeeDee wanted to do special photos of her and RJ before she gave birth to another baby boy. I'd say they turned out to be pretty magical. We played with his trucks, went on the swing, and took a walk down to a pretty Red House :) He came prepared with cowboy boots and a big smile on his face..
Red trucks, cowboy boots, and dirt.
Gotta love little boys


Little boys sure do love their mommies <3




:)



 
                         
 peace, love & photos,



becca
                                                                    

                                                                                             




You may also like

No comments:

Rebecca Rivera Weddings. Powered by Blogger.